Airtrain's affiliate program allows you to earn referral fees by simply placing a link to our web site on yours.
Whenever a person makes a booking on the Airtrain web site, after being referred from your site, Airtrain will reward you with a referral fee. People making a booking on the Airtrain web site save 10% off the normal fare, making it even easier for you to earn an extra income.
You are not required to do anything except link to a landing page on the Airtrain web site personalised for your business. Where you place the link(s) on your site or how often are at your discretion.
Why should I become an affiliate partner?
- IT'S FREE - There are no joining fees, set up costs, membership or ongoing fees.
- Receive a $2.00 referral fee for each sale generated from your website.
- Linking is easy - the more links you have, the more opportunities you have of earning the referral fee, and making extra dollars.
- Monthly referral fee payments credited directly to your bank account one month after the close of every month.
- Monthly referral fee statements will be sent to you.
How does it benefit my customers?
- Gives your customers an opportunity to pre-purchase their Airtrain tickets.
- Gives your customers the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets whilst booking their accommodation / packages.
- Instant online confirmations and tax invoice for your clients, which they can print at home.
How does the affiliate partner program work?
- You will place links to Airtrain on your web site. Each time a customer of yours clicks from your site and purchases an Airtrain ticket, you'll earn a referral fee.
- Airtrain looks after the booking procedure, including payments, and provides the customer with their confirmation details.
- Airtrain tracks the referrals from your website and provides you with a monthly statement along with a monthly payment to your bank account of referral fees earnt.
- Remember the more website links you have to the Airtrain website, the more opportunities you have to collect the referral fee.
- Airtrain pays a referral fee of $2.00 for each booking that comes from your website.
- Airtrain pays the referral fee on bookings which are made at the time of the customer completing your booking process. If the customer makes the booking at a later stage, or with Airtrain directly the referral fee is not paid,
How do I sign up?
- Signing up is easy - all you have to do is read the Affiliate Partners Agreement and complete the Application Form - don't miss out on making easy money, sign up now!
What happens once I complete the application form?
- Once you complete the form it is forwarded to the Airtrain Marketing Department.
- Once you are approved you will receive an introductory e-mail that welcomes you to the program and explains how to set up the links and get started.
Don't miss out on referral fees any longer - sign up now.