South Bank Parklands
South Bank Station
South Bank Parklands is home to Streets Beach, the River Quay, walking tracks, children’s playgrounds, an array of eateries, a year-round calendar of events and the Brisbane sign. The parklands are adjacent to the South Bank Cultural Precinct which includes the Queensland Performance Arts Centre (QPAC); Queensland Museum and Sciencentre; Queensland Art Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA).
Directions from South Bank Station:
Back to Key Destinations
- When travelling from the Airport or City, exit South Bank Station and take the escalators onto Grey Street.
- Turn left and walk 50m on Grey Street.
- Cross the road to the right at the traffic lights.
- Walk 100m down Tribune Street and enter the parklands and River Quay Area at the southern end of the South Bank Parklands.
- The South Bank parklands extends 2km along the riverfront with the Gallery of Modern Art at the northern End.