20 minutes to the city
Kids travel free between Brisbane Airport
and Brisbane City
Kids aged 14 and under travel FREE when accompanied by an adult between Brisbane Airport and any Brisbane City station.
Bring the whole family for $28!
Combine kids travel free with our City Duo Saver where two adults travel together and it’s just $28 between Brisbane Airport and Brisbane City, so bring the whole family and save!
Terms and conditions apply to this offer:
- Children aged up to and including 14 years of age, travel free between the Brisbane Airport and Brisbane City stations when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Each child (5-14 years) needs a valid ticket to travel on the Queensland Rail train network. Children 4 years and under are considered Infants and do not require a ticket
- In order to receive your Free child travel, an adult must purchase either an e-ticket online or a paper ticket at the same time as the child’s from the airport or Queensland rail ticket counter.
- The offer is only available between the Domestic and International Airport stations and City Stations. The list of city stations includes South Brisbane, Roma Street, Central, Fortitude Valley, Bowen Hills, Albion, Wooloowin and Eagle Junction.
- If you are travelling from a Queensland Rail station that is unattended, the child ticket is required to be purchased from a vending machine. The Airtrain portion of the fare will be Free.
- Valid until further notice. All information is correct as of December 2019. Airtrain reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time.