Queensland Children's Hospital
South Bank Station
The Queensland Children’s Hospital is the public children’s hospital for Queensland. It is the single paediatric hospital for the state replacing the format Royal Children’s Hospital and the Mater Children’s Hospital.
Directions from South Bank Station:
Back to Key Destinations
- Exit South Bank Station and take the escalators onto Grey Street.
- Turn right and walk 50m on Grey Street.
- Cross the road straight across Vulture Street at the traffic lights.
- Walk 100m on Vulture Street.
- Cross the road straight across Graham Street at the traffic lights.
- Turn right onto Graham Street the Queensland Children’s Hospital is on your left.